I'm not here right now. Please leave a message and...

For various reasons, I seem to have not been posting very much to this blog over the last week or so, but I've been writing bucketloads of stuff for The Rap Sheet, January Magazine's crime fiction newsletter.

My latest Rap Sheet posting is around the firestorm that has ignited the blogosphere surrounding the International Thriller Writers awards program, The Thrillers. The first batch of Thrillers are due to be handed out at Thrillerfest next week.

I'm not going to go into the whole thing again here, but you can check my Rap Sheet posting on the topic, which includes links to key firestorm players.

Comments

Hey,

Thanks for stopping by...really like the Arthur Miller blog. He is one of my inspirations.

Haven't kept up with the Thriller Writer's allegations, but with Sandra stirring the pot, I'm sure it'll get hot. ; )
Hey! Thank you for stopping by. I'd offer coffee but there are some limits to the technology. (Although that seems to be one of the few.)

Popular Posts