Pillowman Rocks

We attended the Vancouver debut of The Pillowman at The Firehall Theatre on its sold out opening night and will be attending again this coming Friday night with friends.

The play is breathtaking. As Urban Mixer reported today about the same performance, “Throughout the whole show, we were on the edge of our seat. At times, the tension in the room was so thick, you could cut it with a knife.” It’s a wonderful play, brilliantly staged and acted, though the material may not suitable for the faint of heart.

Urban Mixer’s full report is here. The photo included at left is stolen from them, as well. (That’s Matthew Harrison as Karturian, Peter Grasso as Ariel and Michael Karl Richards as Topolski. Not shown in this photo: Jeremy Raymond as Michal.)

The Pillowman runs in Vancouver until the 20th. Tickets can be ordered by telephone from the box office at 604.689.0926.

Comments

Anonymous said…
dear linda, i wrote a book/moviescript..my situation is preety much like J.K.ROWLING(harry potter) i know that if my story gets notice it will become a success,,i had a book publisher look at it and told me that my story is very interesting and will be very profitable..all i need is the connection to get my book up and running..would you like to take a momment of your precious time to view my book/script..i will guarantee you that it will not be a waste of your time..call me 570 216-4553 home....718 944-1455 office...i pray every day to meet someone like you or mrs.rowling...hope to hear from you soon...davidvega@mail.com is my e-mail..have a pleasant day and please do call me...i thank you in advance...sincerely yours,david vega...
Anonymous said…
i hope my comment reaches your hands..davidvega@mail.com

Popular Posts