The Fun Continues

At The Rap Sheet, the first anniversary bash is in full swing. As I posted yesterday, Rap Sheet editor J. Kingston Pierce has asked 100 writers to share the single crime, mystery or thriller novel that they think has “been most unjustly overlooked, criminally forgotten, or underappreciated over the years?”

The answers are fun, interesting and are adding stacks to my own TBR pile. (Like said stack isn’t already dangerously high enough!) And, in the latest installment, look for my own suggestion of Jonathan Lethem’s terrific and often overlooked 1994 debut novel, Gun with Occasional Music.

Oops! So I gave mine away. But there are 11 other picks including picks from the wonderful Linda Fairstein; the terrific Duane Swierczynski, the well-loved Crimespot editor Graham Powell... I’d go on, but I’m running out of superlatives. Go see for yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts